To set up PayPal on your website, you’ll need to use API credentials or to grant API access to a third party via permissions. The API (Application Programming Interface) allows PayPal software to communicate with your online store or shopping cart.
Please login to your business account (www.paypal.com) an. The settings for your API access you can find at your business profile/account settings.
In the navigation pane on the left side select "My selling tools".
In the setting area please select “API access” and then “Update”.
Now select “Grant API Permission”
Please add the new third party permission below and select “Lookup”:
• livesystem: paypal_api1.mPAY24.com
Please select the following approvals for mPAY24:
• Use Express Checkout to process payments.
• Issue a refund for a specific transaction.
• Authorize and capture your PayPal transactions.
• Obtain information about a single transaction.
• Search your transactions for items that match specific criteria and display the results.
• Issue a refund for any prior transaction.
• Charge an existing customer based on a prior transaction [Only necessary if proSAFE will be used]
Please select “Add” to accept the settings. Therefore, the API configuration is completed.
Note: If you want to use mPAY24 proSAFE you have to have an additional contract with Paypal (DoReferenceTransaction).
Please contact Paypal if you want this feature.
You have to verify your E-Mail address. You can find these settings at your business profile/E-Mail/Update.
Please send your E-Mail address to mPAY24.
If you are logged in in Paypal, please click here to check your settings.
If you want to accepts payments in EUR, please choose EUR as standard and add if required additional currencies.
Updated about 4 years ago